Didn't realize that tomorrow's already Friday. And it's August tomorrow! The Sunrise Management have put up the Malaysian flag all around Plaza Mont' Kiara today. And Sara Loo was singing patriotic songs today at the plaza's pasar malam. In two weeks time, I've already worked at my company for six months. Also realized that I've been home for almost a year now. Tomorrow Lakshmy isn't going to be at the office...it's going to be weird not having her sitting next to my cubicle. Oh yeah, Q2 meeting tomorrow morning at 8am!! Must not fall asleep after smacking the alarm clock off tomorrow. Hehehe... :p
My big boss was singing almost all day long. Not just that, he sang songs by replacing the original lyrics with my name instead. Man, talk about putting you on the spot! :p But hey, how many people do you know whom their bosses sing songs in the office? And sing songs with your name in the lyrics? I bet not many...or close to none. He is a totally different boss altogether, ain't that right, boss? ;)
Azy is back at the office after almost two weeks absence. So glad to have you back at the office, Azy! :) Also...Beelie's eMac finally arrived this afternoon. She also got a brand new printer. Man, I'm so jealous. Her eMac is so white and so brand new...I just want to have it all to myself! :p I should save up some money to get me a new notebook for work...or maybe a CD player for my car...hmm... :D

