Monday, July 07, 2003

kuah mee jawa

I stink of kuah mee jawa!! :( After walking around Plaza Mont' Kiara, thinking about what to buy for lunch just now, I finally decided on mee jawa. So down I went to the food court on the ground floor of Block E (where I work) and purchased the mee jawa (my mouth was practically watering from the hunger). :p Then up I went to the office to join Lakshmy and Azy for lunch. Just as I was about to pour the hot kuah, my hand lost grip of the plastic holding the kuah and everything spilled onto my lap. At first, I didn't feel the heat...but after it seeped through my sarong, then I jumped up from my seat, pulling my sarong away, painful of the scorching kuah. My sarong!!! Basah lenjun!! Dengan kasut-kasut sekali kena kuah mee jawa. Aduuhhhh...What a day!! I completely lost my appetite, but I ate the mee jawa anyway, with what was left of the kuah... :( Man oh man...so I told Azy that I must have done something bad today...hehe... :p

I really felt like going home and change, but that's not possible since I have so much work to finish. Thank god I wore black today, or I would definitely have to go home and change. :p Anyway, now no other smell is entering my nostrils but the smell of kuah mee jawa!! Aaarrgghh!! I stink!! I just can't wait until 6pm and ciao!! Kena rendam la baju ni...kalau tak, bau kuah mee jawa selama-lamanya! Kekeke... :p