What is happening to my life? I can't even go out with my friends anymore. :( Kuek invited me to dinner at Uptown with Yati and some other people, but instead of going, I fell asleep!! I also promised to call Naddo tonight, but since it's already late, I don't want to disturb her. It's quite sad, actually. I don't have a social life anymore. :( Kuek, sorry for falling asleep...really wanted to see you guys since we seldom see each other.
Yesterday and today was hectic at work. We're having a big PR event at the office tomorrow, so we've been tidying up the office. Anas bought some plants to add some green to the place. But when the plants came yesterday, the lorry drivers were so kerek!! Dah la berhenti jauh dari entrance. Pastu tak nak angkat sampai ke atas. Pogeh!! Kesian Alex...he was the only guy in the office yesterday, so he did most of the carrying. Azy, Lakshmy, and I helped out with what we could, but really...pinggang macam nak patah aje. :p Hari ni pulak angkat meja kerusi and also the plants again...sebab nak lapangkan the reception area for the carpet cleaners. More moving of heavy stuff. Should see if I'm developing muscles already. Hehehe... :p
Tomorrow kena angkat lagi pokok bunga tu bawak masuk balik ke office. Angkat meja kerusi lagi. Let's just hope the event will be successful, insya Allah. I sacrificed my social life because of work, so it better be worth it! :) Sometimes I don't even have time for myself. I didn't even finish the book I was reading. Sad... :(
Oh hey! Guess who's letter I saw in today's Utusan Malaysia? Mandeng! Yup, he wrote a letter to the newspaper, giving his opinion on "sistem sekolah berasrama penuh". It was surprising to see the letter, considering he left secondary school about 3-4 years ago. But hey, it was nice to see a published letter of someone we know, in the newspaper. :)

