The weekend was nice. Saturday morning did my chores: wash clothes, went to the bank and post office, bayar saman!! Hehehe...But I spent half of today sitting in front of the computer, finishing up office work that's due tomorrow afternoon. I told myself that if I start only on Monday, the work will not get done...so might as well start early. Still, it's not done. When my back began protesting, I took time out and went to One Utama with Farah. :) Punya ramai manusia, toksah nak citer la. But the great thing was, ada sale kat Living Quarters. So I bought myself an oil burner thingy...and two aromatic oil...aaaahhhh...they smell damn good. :D Before that, beli satu handphone pouch. Kalau ikutkan hati, dan kalau banyak duit, memang banyak lagi benda nak beli...tadi dah KIV macam2! Hehehe...tapi memandangkan gaji kita pun tak seberapa, Bie beli aje apa yang perlu.
Conscience: "Yeah right, as though the oil burner is that important!"
Heart: "B-but...it was on sale!"
So...in the end, the heart won me over. :p Anyway, after that we headed straight for Rasta for dinner. Both of us had lamb chop and sort of had a heart-to-heart talk about matters of the heart. :) Thanks for listening, Farah. :) Although, after tonight's dinner I don't think I'll be able to go to Rasta without my parents or a guy. The waiter from the western food stall was trying to hit on me! Haiyoo...buat orang terkejut aje bila dia tanya nama...pastu mintak phone number pulak tuh. Err...sorry, I don't give my phone number to strangers. Hehehe... But he did ask nicely. :p Yang kelakar tu, Farah macam nak tercekik aje masa mamat tu tengah nak ngorat. I was like, "Huh???" Where did that come from??" :p Lepas ni, tak nak pegi Rasta sorang2 or dgn girls aje...takut! :p
Wokeylah...it's Monday tomorrow...meaning there's work...another day at the office. Gotta get my shut-eye now...g'nite! :)

