Work has been slow, especially being in the transition period between Quarter 2 and Quarter 3. But after attending the meeting with Alex and then with Anas, work is going to get even more hectic. Maybe it's time to really, really organize my life timetable. :p Defer one or two classes to concentrate on work. I can feel the pressure and stress even though it hasn't surfaced to the open yet. Will I be able to swim above from the deep and gasp for air then? I sure hope so. I don't want to drown into the abyss.
Just came back to the office yesterday after two days of medical leave. Yes, stress from work and studies finally took over me and attacked my back and chest. Before, I just dismissed it as lack of food, but the pain was really distracting. I didn't realize how stressed out I was until my colleagues told me I was very pale in the face. :p
Anyway, must learn not to push too hard or I'll collapse. And not to think and worry too much or I'll grow white hair and get more pimples! :p Don't want to be a bitter person either. I realize that I smile a lot...probably because I just love to smile. So, I'll just keep on smiling. :)

