Yippee!! On leave tomorrow...well, today, since it's already 1am. Seriously didn't realize how late it was. Went to Starbucks at Pusat Bandar Damansara with Shaida, for our usual weekend outing and get together. Two more weeks until she's married! :D Anyway, came home just in time to watch 3R. I usually don't watch it, but when Azy messaged me that Jehan was in the particular episode, I just had to watch it. :p Kelakar siot bila tengok someone you know berlakon on tv. But he was pretty alright...like a natural. Then went to Rasta for dinner. My favorite stall yang jual naan dah takde!! Sedih...sedih... :( So order bubur nasi aje tadi...tapi sekarang lidah dah kebas sikit sebab tadi makan cepat sangat masa panas. Aduuhh...lidahku terbakar kejap. :p Bila dah balik, terus duduk depan tv to catch up on the Badminton World Championship. Wong Choong Han masuk finals. Couldn't describe how proud I am. Sokong mati-mati tadi. Hehehe... :p Although he lost to the China man, he really put up a good fight. Three sets, mind you. It was a spectacular game. :)
The whole of Malaysia is on sale now. Ntah bila nak pegi shopping pun tak tau. After the MD announced that super-efficient employees work from 7am to 9pm, I told myself that my life is over. :p Nak spend time dengan family pun susah, inikan lagi nak pegi shopping? Hah! So...I really think expecting us to work 14 hours a day is pushing things too far. If you want robots for employees, then go get some. I'm human, I have limits. I have a life besides work. It's called "my private life." And you don't believe in bonus and salary raise...fine. Then what is our incentive? Just the mere fact that we work there? I'm sorry, that de-motivates us more. We work our asses off, tolerate kerenah trainers-trainers kat situ, and pay expensive parking. It may seem like I'm whining, but I don't think I am. I'm just releasing my frustrations here. I think that because we're internal staff, and that we're in the office all five days of the week, WE should get the monthly parking passes, not the trainers. They don't come to the office everyday, and even if they do, they don't stay there from morning till night, like we do. I spend an average of RM10 everyday just for parking. True, I'm lucky enough that I get RM60 parking subsidy, but truthfully, that's not enough to cover a whole month's parking. Not unless I repark my car every hour. But if I do that, I can't be "super-efficient" and I would be branded as a "time waster" because instead of doing my work, I'm reparking my car. And it doesn't help that I get last minute jobs and be expected to finish it in one day. But I think that will happen one way or the other...no way of avoiding it, so I'll just let that slide.
Seriously, how would you know what time I come for work and leave for home? How would you know that I'm actually doing office work if I stay until 9pm? If my eyesight becomes worst by staring at the computer screen all day, I know what the root of the cause is. So I'm gonna say this: If you expect a super-efficient worker to work from 7am to 9pm everyday, including Saturdays; someone who doesn't have a life besides work, with a lot of money to pay for parking....yadda yadda yadda...I can't do that...I can't be that person. Like I said before, I'm human. I can only do so much. I will only do things to the best of my abilities. I won't push myself over the limit. Because if I do and fall sick after that, you will personally pay my medical bills. Sure, you take care of us, but please rethink about what you said at the meeting. I'm not as smart as the trainers, coz they have soooo much experience and passion in everything they do (I'm being sarcastic here), but you know what I heard at that meeting? "Internal people are kulis...slaves." I also heard favoritism towards some people.
Don't get me wrong, I love working there. But I just disagree with some of the way things are done and governed. Communication kat situ totally FAIL. Trainers are good at teaching other people, motivating other people, but not teaching or motivating us...the internal people. Hello, we have feelings too. We need motivation and some pep talk too. Sure, money isn't everything, but money to us is for survival...recall Maslow's hierarchy of needs? (Nak kenakan balik la ni) Yeah, our needs are physiological and safety needs. Not self-actualization. We're not there yet. I may lack experience and knowledge, but I'm not stupid.
And hey, jokes and insinuations on physical appearance are not funny. They are offensive and they hurt. Just after the meeting, a trainer came in...melenggang aje masuk, "Oops, I thought the meeting is tomorrow!" If you know how to read your e-mails properly, you would actually know when the meeting is. Then nonchalantly, she said to me something that sounds like this: "Kelly tak muat size M kot, pakai size XL ye?" At first I was totally blank, don't know what she was talking about. But when Azy showed me a pair of sized M black panties given by that trainer to her, things made sense to me. Hey, I have a huge butt. SO WHAT?! That's my asset. I'm proud of it. Jealous ke?? And for your information, all my panties are size M, and they fit perfectly fine!!! Tak caya? Nah, datang tengok almari aku! Berlambak panties Victoria's Secret. Kalau nak bagi panties free pun, I don't want it. I'll just throw it in the trash bin anyway.
*Sigh* I'm going to sleep...

