
I was late for a meeting today and really hated myself for it. But I apologized to Anas, and phew! I was pardoned. I had a hard time getting out of bed this morning. Must have been burnt out last night. Had a headache since Sunday afternoon, just after leaving for home from Kuek's house in Bangi. Oh yeah! Kuek is married now! Went to his wedding with Yai that day. :) Congratulations, Kuek! And have a safe journey this Thursday. :)
It was a nice wedding, although the weather was extremely warm. That explains the headache, I guess. Met many Oceansiders then - Ome, Erma, Epit, Safwan. And I even met Ain, a friend from high school. It was just so great to see them all again. Ome even wrote to us today, wanting to have a reunion. Wouldn't that be nice? We'll just have to wait for Aina to come back next month for her sister's wedding to meet up everyone, insya Allah. :)
Lakshmy is leaving the company. Then a new BDE (business development executive) is coming in. Everyone is going through a transition period. Work is piling up for me...I'm seriously thinking of deferring my next module. I really want to concentrate on work. Don't think I can cope with too many things on my shoulders. Also have three weddings to attend next month: Yanti's, Shaida's, and Amirul's. Really looking forward to all of them, especially Shaida's coz she's one of my closest friends. And Kharis' invitation card is so sophosticated, so I reckon his side of the reception is going to be just as sophisticated. :)
Okay, I'm about to wilt. I think I'd better retreat to my safe haven and cuddle with the bears. :) Sigh...I miss my panda soft toy...Don't know how I can get it back. I left it with someone with the hope of getting it back when he returns, but there's no way that is going to happen now. Oh well...

