Sunday, July 20, 2003

an outing with alex

Damn, I wish my weekend was longer. Didn't feel like I had much of a weekend. Had to go to the office on Saturday for a meeting with Anas. While waiting for him to get ready, I helped Beelie file the notes for this week's training programs. Was proud to see a work of mine being filed nicely for our clients. :) So anyway, before the meeting, Anas treated us (Alex, Beelie, and I) for lunch at Seri Penang in Hartamas. Went back to the office after that...but our meeting had to be canceled coz Anas had two other meetings and if we have had our meeting, it would have taken quite a while and he would miss the other incoming meetings. So...cancel...rasa macam buang masa la pulak. But there was a positive outcome in all of this. :) I suggested to Alex we go get ourselves a printer that we've been talking about getting for ourselves to use at the office. Off we went to KL...to Low Yat Plaza.

That was the first time I've ever been to the place and I'd have to say that I was quite impressed. When we went to the third floor, I was totally floored!! The whole floor was about computers!! I've never seen such a place and I was really, really jakun and amazed. :p There's nothing about computers that you can't find there. You just have to walk around and know how to compare prices and negotiate. :) After going around to several shops, we finally found and bought a printer each. Thanks to Alex's charms and skill at negotiating, we got a good price for the printer. Hehehe...It was funny to see how Alex flashed his "million dollar smile" to the salesgirl and negotiate. :p After that, we did a few more rounds and then bought rotiboy downstairs and called it quits. It was fun, but tiring. Went back to the office to keep our printers and then went our separate ways.

Today I got up earlier that usual, considering it's a Sunday. Washed clothes and layan PS2...hehehe... :p Makan lunch kat Subway, Pusat Bandar Damansara, dengan Shaida and his brother, Azam. Later on, Nor Azlina joined us and then we had drinks at Starbucks. :) Borak...borak...borak...pastu balik rumah. Sekarang ni tengah British Open 2003 golf tournament, so I join tengok sekali with my parents. Belajar la sikit-sebanyak pasal golf from my parents. Quite an interesting sport. :) Sekaran ni tengah tunjuk the final, tapi rasa malas sikit nak tengok, so tulis dulu kat sini. Nanti I will jenguk-jenguk la game tu. :p

*Yawn* Go Tiger, go!! :D