Malu! Malu! My boss just discovered my blog! Malunyaaa....Dalam kesibukan buat kerja petang tadi, tiba-tiba aje Azree bukak pintu bilik dia and tanya, "Khalidah, sounds familiar tak?" Mula-mula tak dengar apa-apa, pastu bila dia kuatkan volume speaker dia, keluar lagu "Bunyi Gitar" by P. Ramlee. And then I saw my blog on his notebook. Nooo!!! I mean, I know people are bound to stumble upon my blog, and I love to have lots of readers, but...he's my boss!! Aduuhhh...Jangan Anas discover my blog jugak sudah laa...I'll never be able to show my face at the office! :p
Anyway, today I didn't get to interact much with my colleagues and they noticed it. I was in front of the computer practically the whole day, except lunch time, trying to finish up all the urgent work. Tapi after lunch Beelie told me that Anas dah messaged the both of us, saying that he wants the work done by tomorrow evening. I didn't hear my handphone go "tet-tet! tet-tet!"...you know, bunyi dapat sms? :p So, I rummaged through my handbag and didn't find my handphone. Shoot! Left it at home. But when I got home just now, I couldn't find my handphone anywhere in my room...takkan orang curi kot? Inconceivable! Went through my handbag again. Lo and behold, it was in the handbag the whole time, but it was off the whole time!! No wonder la tak dengar satu bunyi pun!! Cheh!! Pogeh betul la you ni, Khalidah. :p
Oklah, nak rehat sekejap...want to enjoy my new scented oil burner...aaaahhh.... :)

