Tuesday, April 01, 2003

all in time

The first quarter of the year has gone by in a blink of an eye. Seems like I just got back from Michigan only yesterday. Before, I was counting the days until someone to return. But now I don't even have to count because there is just no time to sit down and count every second, minute, hour, day, week, month, etc. :P I've been talking about time lately, and somehow I can't stop thinking about it or talking about it. I'm just so amazed at how time affects every part of my life...our lives. One second can make a whole lot of difference between things. Masya Allah... :)

Anyway, almost everyone at the office was on edge today. Suddenly there were so many things to be completed, in so little time. My colleague got to the extent of saying that there wasn't even time to die! That's exaggerating, but well...sometimes it's true. Don't go on vacation when you know you have unfinished work! You'll never enjoy your time-off even for one moment. :P

I guess that's why time management is so important, eh? ;)