Two bad news hit the office this week. First, we lost a really big client...they pulled the plug because we couldn't meet their expectations. Very unfortunate, but we should know our limits anyway. We're humans and if they expect us to turn their employees into Superman after one day of training, they're crazy. Second, Anas' (my MD) father passed away last night. Ucapan takziah daripada kami sekeluarga, Anas. He's back in Penang with his family, but amazingly, he's coming back to KL tomorrow to teach.
After work today, Swee Neo, Azy, and I went for a foot reflexology session at this health shop in our building. Just for fun, you know? RM15 for about 30 minutes of relaxing massage. It was pretty interesting because we were soaking our feet in magnetized water, getting an electro-magnetic therapy. The electro pulsations gave sensations all the way to my knees! :P The consultant said the half-hour therapy is equivalent to 4 hours of jogging/exercise, so we would be really tired after the therapy. Truthfully, I felt a little tired, but not the extend that I wanted to sleep and not wake up until noon the next day. :P Anyway, after taking my blood pressure before the therapy, I found out that I'm not leading a healthy lifestyle. Lack of water, stamina, and healthy diet. Gotta start changing it, I suppose. :)
Bad SMSed me this afternoon. He's finally in KL! :) Wanted to have dinner at KLCC but I had to bail out coz I wanted to do some last minute studying for my exam tomorrow. So...Sunday night we'll see each other, insya Allah. :)

