Thursday, April 10, 2003

whitening

What an exhausting day! Now I'm really looking forward to the weekend. Spent the second half of the day furniture hunting with my boss, Azree. Couldn't find the round tables that we wanted for training room. I only had sore feet! If I had known, I would have brought my sandals. Walking in heels is not very comfortable. :P Anyway, we didn't get anything so the trip was wasted. :(

Came back to the office, packed my stuff and headed straight to HELP for my tutorial. Group work was fun. :) It's a huge sign that the topic covered in that activity is going to be in the exam this Saturday. Hmm...I should start burning the midnight oil by now. There's so much to read! Wish I can take the day off tomorrow, but I'd better not since I was on medical leave for two days already. My voice is still not back to normal, but I'm so thankful that it's not the SARS. I've been washing my hands almost every hour now. Don't want to be overly cautious, but anything can happen here. Malaysia Boleh. Hehehe... :P

Met Yusof at Pizza Hut after tutorial. We talked about deodorant and I told him that I'm using a whitening one. It really surprised him and it was kinda funny to see his reaction just now. I mean, I was surprised myself when I saw the whitening deodorant. But today, almost every women's personal care product is for whitening. Your want your face to be whiter or fairer? There's a whole range from Loreal, Fair and Lovely, Nivea, etc. For teeth? No problem. :) Body? Also no problem. For armpits? Lagi no problem!! Hehehe... :) So I thought, why not give it a try... :P The ironic thing is, we Asians want to be fairer. But people in the West are busy exposing themselves to the sun just to get a tan. Weird...

Oklah...time to hit the books...