I was supposed to attend Anas' s MAD (Making A Difference) program on Thursday and Friday, but he SMSed me on Saturday, after my MKT501 exam, to attend the program today till Wednesday instead...in Bangi! Bangi? Why Bangi? Why so far?? I was griping about it yesterday, and also this morning. :P Moreover I had to drive back to attend my tutorial. Aduuuuhhhh...penat! :( But I realize it's part and parcel of work lah...Anas also mentioned this morning that my workload will increase soon. I hope when that time comes I will still have time for myself and my family and my friends. Don't want my social life to deteriorate. :P
Anyway, I think the program was quite interesting and that was the first time I've seen Anas teach. I have to admit that he's really good. I enjoyed today's class. I hope day two will be as interesting and fun like today. :) But I'm not looking forward to staying back until night time. I have a feeling Anas wants to discuss my new job scope after the program tomorrow. I can see the blacksmith sharpening the knife that's going to be slitting my throat open soon... :P Sigh...the anticipation is killing me.
But I've got to be more optimistic and look at the positive side of things lah... :)

