I take back my griping on going to Bangi. I had a great time at the training program. :) I wish I was a participant, though. It would be more fun doing all the activities. But regardless whether I was a participant or an observer, I learned a lot from the program. One thing for sure, I have to make many changes in my life now. :) Anyway, on the third and last day of the program, I had to go over to Anas's house first because he needs a ride after sending his Volvo for service. On the way to his house, I saw the wrecked Mercedes that belonged to the late Tan Sri Loy's son (I forgot his name). The damage brought chills down my spine because it was simply terrible. I knew straight away that the driver couldn't have survived the impact. And it was a Mercedes! Goes to show that it's not such a strong car after all. :P
When we were on the highway heading towards Kajang, Anas's friend called and told him that their friend had just passed way due to an accident. To make a long story short, the person was no other than the late Tan Sri Loy's son. Ya Allah...we were just talking about him. It was quite a shock, especially for Anas. My condolences...After seeing the destroyed Mercedes, I realized how precious life is. Please value it!! Don't speed like nobody's business and then don't have enough time to brake, you'll only hit a tree and die instantly without having the chance to say goodbye to your loved ones. Ironically, the tree is still standing tall.
Anyway, the good news is Anas and I haven't discussed about my new job scope. It will be postponed until Monday afternoon. Phew! :P So I guess the blacksmith can take a break from sharpening the knife right now. :P But I'm a little sad that I'll no longer be under Azree. I've even moved out from his room to the outside area, or as Azree calls it, the BDE area. :) In a way, it's nice because I won't feel self-conscious just like when I was working in Azree's room. Plus, I have my own printer...well I share it with Lakshmy, but it's still my own. :P However, the latest news I heard from my colleagues regarding my new job scope was...I don't know...confusing, maybe? :P I don't know if I would call the news good or bad, but I will know when I discuss with Anas later on Monday.
Speaking of Anas, he came in to the office today and brought everyone for a ride in his new Mercedes E Series Kompressor. Kitorang pun jakun la with all the buttons and of course, the huge space. He calls it the "wooh! car" and also CAT. C = Chick; A = Attracting; T = Tool. Sabo aje laaa!! :P It was a nice ride la, anyway. Bukan selalu dapat naik Mercedes. :P But somehow I much prefer his Volvo S80. Just as sleek and smooth as his new Mercedes. Sigh...I wonder when will I be able to own cars like that? Hehehe... :P Well, work hard!!!
So anyway...just read Ammar's blog. He's in KL now and is not calling me up. Hmm...you're not still mad about not taking you out for dinner on your birthday? Just because of that you say your KL friends don't have time for you? Pretty selfish don't you think? Maybe my feeling bad and guilty was actually useless? Ntahlah...You're right, people's lives do change. There's a sharper goal now. More hard work and commitment. But that doesn't mean friends are put aside. If you really value your friends, trivial matters shouldn't even be an issue lah. Be more understanding la sikit. The world doesn't revolve around you. I've always been loyal. Does that even count???
Oklah, penat. I'd like to thank Zaharah for the wonderful dinner tonight. Really appreciate the gesture and also the belated birthday present. :) I'm very grateful to have such great colleagues lah...alhamdulillah. :)

