Sunday, April 06, 2003

april ailment

The whole family is having the flu now. Our voices sound weird and everyone's sneezing and coughing like nobody's business. :P And tomorrow I have another day of MKT501 seminar from 9am till 6pm. Not to say I don't like the class because I love it. But I don't think I can focus with the flu clogging my nose and brain. :P Yet, I can't afford to miss class. Sigh...

Anyway, if I do decide to come home early from class tomorrow, I'll be all alone at home because Mama, Abah, and Abang Nyah are going to Kuala Kangsar for Kamal's merisik. Abah, as usual, is the spokesperson for our side of the family. Man, I really wanna go! :( Too bad, huh? :P Let's just hope that they won't do the engagement on a day I have class! :P So...back to the issue here...I might as well stay until the end of class and maybe when I come home, the rest of the family will also be home.

Last night Fara and Amin had a housewarming party at their apartment in Kelana Jaya. The dinner was held at the poolside and we proceeded upstairs for dessert. The whole house got noisier when the karaoke session started. :P Oh yeah, Wolverines who were there: me, Naddo (and Hafeiz), Log, Ustad, Yus (and wife, Enny, and daughter, Hana), and Nina (if I'm not mistaken), a senior who graduated in 1998. I didn't take many pictures, just three.

Me and Ustad    Log and Hafeiz

Naddo and her sister


On Thursday, a very old friend, Jehan, called me up at the office. It really was a pleasant surprise coz I didn't think he would call me up due to his busy schedule. It started out when Shaida e-mailed me to vote for her friend, who was one of Cleo Magazine's 50 Most Eligible Bachelor of 2003. Out of curiosity, I looked at the other bachelors and saw Jehan's face. Moreover, his e-mail address was available for us to write to him, so I wrote to him, not hoping that he would reply or anything. We were classmates in standard six, and that seems like ages ago so I didn't think he would even remember me. But he did! And he called! And he sounded the same like when we were 12! Well...except that he had a deeper voice than before. :P But it was so nice to hear from him after such a long time. Thanks for calling, Jehan! :)

For your viewing pleasure, girls (or guys!), here's the full size photo of him in the mag.



To feast your eyes on the rest of the bachelors, go here:

The CLEO 50 Most Eligible Bachelors 2003

By the way, I just added a link for readers to make their comments on my posts. Just wanted to spice up the blog...hehe... :P But if response is low, I'll take it off and leave the chatterbox like it is. :) So, put some comments in the SquawkBox, readers! :)