Friday, April 25, 2003

the big day

I'm starting to really love my job. :P Just after two weeks of joining the company, I was given a project to work on - organize and manage the next door lot, which is going to be the company's training room. The previous tenant left and we took over and rent it. For almost two months working on the refurbishment, buying the furniture and what not...at long last the room is ready to be used tomorrow. I was quite stressed out today, worrying about any glitches that's going to pop up anytime. The furniture came late, so I had to stay back at the office to make sure everything was in order. Thank goodness Anas was there to supervise and help me out. :P So...voila...the company's Training Suite is officially completed. :) To the MD and Director's eyes the project was supposed to a piece of cake, but since it's my first project to work on, it's pretty damn challenging. And that challenge is what I love most. I guess I want to prove to my colleagues that I'm capable. And I thank them for the support. I can see that they have faith in my abilities. :) Alhamdulillah...

So...tomorrow is the big day. Ya Allah...please let everything run smoothly for tomorrow's program. I'm quite excited to go to the office tomorrow, just to make the final tweakings. :P The furniture is rather sophisticated because my MD has very high taste. :) He loves wood furniture and he calls himself an artiste. :P Should look at his house, man...very authentic. And he's still a bachelor. :P

Anyway, I don't have anything much to say tonight. Exhausted...want to rest for tomorrow...the big day. :) Oh yeah, the songs that I put will be changed every week. Hope you like the choices so far. :)