Saturday, April 19, 2003

yaadon ki baaraat

Saturday's gone just like that. Washed clothes after breakfast this morning. And then watched an "ancient" Hindi movie entitled Yaadon Ki Baaraat. Borrowed the VCD from the office. :P After hearing the song of the same title and a scene, I just had to watch the entire movie. It was a happy ending movie, but of course, there were sad and touching moments that brought tears to the eyes. Come to think of it, aren't all Hindi movies like that?? :P Now I can't get the song out of my head.

Then met up with Fara and Amin and attended a seminar in KL. Came home just as Abang Nyah was leaving for a function. Watched Power Puff Girls. That Mojo Jojo is one weird villain. But funny nevertheless. :P After dinner watched Enemy At The Gates on HBO. I'm not a big fan of war movies, but because I haven't seen this particular one, especially when it has Jude Law, I just felt like watching it. :P Gory is an understatement when it comes to describing the movie. :P

Anyway, I'm hoping to meet up with Shaida tomorrow afternoon and catch up with things. Lama tak dengar khabar... :) Happy Sunday y'all...