The new car porch is completed. Now all cars can fit under the shade. :) Had dinner at Muhibbah just now. At first we thought the restaurant had closed or moved, then we saw another restaurant just about three doors down the original location. At it was the place! Indeed the restaurant had moved, just three doors down. :) And it's larger than before. As usual, I had Kuey Teow Kung Fu with fried calamari on the side for everyone. :)
Last night had dinner at Coca at BSC. It was the company's birthday dinner for me, Sat, and Sharon. We had steamboat. Nyum... :) Dessert was another story! In the end, I couldn't eat the birthday cake! :P Anyway, it was a good dinner. Informal and fun. :) I wasn't prepared for the speech, though. Didn't even know what to say. :P
Tomorrow ada a small reunion of Michigan Wolverines at KLCC. :) Just in case, whoever doesn't know about it, meet at Starbucks KLCC at noon. :)
Geez, I can't believe it's almost April. Where had time gone to? It just whizzed past me without my realizing it. Sigh...I never thought it would be this hard to catch up with time. Time and tide waits for no man. How true! :P
Okay...my eyes are giving up on me. I'd better stop before I write nonsense in here... :P G'nite people.

