Monday, April 21, 2003

in debt

Got a really, really pleasant surprise when I got home after tutorial today. Two new office wear in my closet! :) And all thanks to Mama for sewing them with all her love. :) Thank you so much, Mama. :) I'll forever be in debt because everything you do for me is beyond what I can ever repay...Just two weeks ago I bought a two-piece suit at Metrojaya - a coat and pants. But since the pants didn't fit that well, Mama converted it into a long skirt. I tell you, she has magic hands. Hehehe... :) Anyway, I know I'm gonna enjoy wearing the new clothes and have fun searching for matching scarves. :)

I'm proud to say that I was quite productive on Sunday. :P Had breakfast at the market with the family and then did some marketing. :P Then helped Mama and Abah buy some soil for gardening and also extra groceries. Just as I had finished paying for my stuff, the lights went out. I hope the shop owner got it fixed. I'd hate to see good food go to waste. :P Then cooked lunch for the family. Mee udang ajer...hehe... :)

Had a date with Shaida at 3pm. Picked her up and headed to Starbucks in Pusat Bandar Damansara. Feels like ages since we met and talked. And talk we did. :P Somehow there was just so much to catch up on. Later on, Nina and Nor Azlina joined us. We moved to Subway and continued our chit-chat there. Speaking of Subway, I had their 6-inch sub for dinner just now. Almost forgot how great their subs were. I still remember the tv commercial about that huge guy who lost weight by eating at Subway. :P It really is healthy food and a good source of diet. Now there's an idea.....hehe... :)

So...for the second time I left my handphone at home and only realized it when I got to the office. So I came home during lunch time to get it. Also bought nasi ayam claypot for the rest of the family's dinner. As I got back to the office, Anas was in. I was half dreading the day because I was quite anxious about what he's going to tell me. The moment of truth finally came when he called me in to his office to discuss my new job scope. Quite a few changes here and there. One significant one is that I'll no longer be helping Azree with his program. I'll be helping Anas instead!! Don't know if I can call it exciting. Challenging yes... Alex and Lakshmy were all wishing me good luck. What does it mean, I wonder? :P One thing for sure, I know I'll be working long hours from now on. However, I'd have to thank to Anas for being quite linient because he realized that I'm taking my MBA, so he didn't heap everything on my shoulders. Phew!! :) Alhamdulillah...

Okay...just read Ammar's blog. I wasn't upset lah, Ammar. I just think it's unfair to say such things. But I realize that you were pissed off or hurt, and people say hurtful words when they themselves are hurt. I'm like that too, but I've learned to compartmentalize things...but not unless I'm really pissed off or hurt. :P Anyway, since this topic dah membosankan, all I can say is that I apologize if I had hurt you in any way. I don't know who you meant in your blog, but if I'm one of them whose always "busy", then I'm sorry. But I don't think I've ever "scummed" you for no reason, have I? :) And just wondering, maybe you should drop EVERYTHING for your friend for them to drop EVERYTHING for you? Just a thought... The end. :) Truce?

Alrighty, my body needs rest. Have to prepare for tomorrow's shopping spree with Anas in the afternoon. Let's hope we'll get everything we need, insya Allah. :) Selamat malam semua... :)