Tuesday, February 04, 2003

warm night



The rain loves to play hide and seek lately. :) Kejap ada kejap takde! Hehehe... :D Can't say that I don't like the rain, I love it because when the day is grey and cloudy, it gets cool and the breeze is just wonderful. I don't have to turn on the ceiling fan. Opening the windows is just enough. :) But today...well...it's back to the humid and warm climate.

Went out with Ammar, Yati, and Amy on Monday. Watched Two Weeks Notice at One Utama's TGV. Funny movie, especially Hugh Grant. :) Just can't get enough of him. And then had dinner with Yati and Ammar (Amy had dinner with her family) at Genki Sushi. :) It's pretty much like Sushi King, but with less variety of the sushis on the mini conveyor belt. :P But it was fun because we got to catch up on old times and joke around. :) And then Yati and I thought of watching another movie, but nothing was showing until 9pm and we didn't want to go home so late, so we opted for chit-chatting over coffee at Secret Recipe. :)

Didn't get to see any lion dance this year...oh well. :/ Didn't hear the firecrackers cracking too...weird. :P But I did hear the booms and pops of fireworks. But all is silent now. Holidays are over. Back to work.

Next week? Hari Raya Aidiladha! :)

No comments: