nick of time
Phew! Thank goodness I submitted my assignments yesterday, or I wouldn't have known about the changes made to the programme's schedule. In the original schedule, my second module starts this weekend (today and tomorrow). But fortunately for the change, all of us have a one week break! Yippee! :P So...HRM502 will begin next weekend. :) I guess the administration overlooked my e-mail address or something or I would've known about it. Otherwise, I would've been the only one who came for class today. :P
And fortunately for the change, I'd get to meet Alina (Sue's friend) and Amirul tomorrow, insya Allah, if the plans are confirmed. :) Looking forward to tomorrow! :)
What else is going on in this month? Hmm...oh yeah! Zarina's wedding! :) Definitely can't miss it for the world since she's one of my childhood friends. :)
Yesterday evening, the rain was relentlessly pouring down in intervals. It was a good thing anyway coz the day was quite warm too. After Maghrib, we headed out to Mosin for dinner. I wanted to try out their naan and tandoori chicken. Their different styles of naan were all delicious to the eyes and ears! Hehehe...In the end, I tried out the most expensive one, which was called "Shah Jahan Naan". What was so special about it? Well, instead of the naan and the chicken being served separately, the chicken is cooked together with the naan. So, what made it expensive was the labour in preparing it. He had to mash the chicken, then stuff it into the naan dough, and then flatten it again so that the chicken is well blended and "flat". :) And the outcome? Smashingly yummy. :D Hehehe...It was worth it, in my opinion. :) But you'd have to share it with someone since it's a bit huge. :P


No comments:
Post a Comment