bloodshot eyes
Sometimes I think I'm allergic to computers. :P At one time I thought I was addicted to computers! :P In the end, I don't think I'm either. I guess sometimes I tend to surf the Internet for long hours with no apparent reason at all. That's how I get headaches and dry eyes for staring at the bright screen for too long, I suppose. :P Sometimes I'm able to not use the computer at all. Amazing...especially in this age where almost everyone depends on technology in one way or another. Can you actually go without the Internet or just a computer for say...a month? No e-mail, no chatting, no downloading stuff, etc. Heh...would be interesting to experiment on that. ;)
Anyway, Yati organized a small dinner at Tysa in Hartamas on Wednesday night. It was a weird but nice mixture of friends who knew each other from primary school, who also knew the same friends that you knew from high school, who also knew the same friends that you knew from the university! What a cool bunch. :P Let's recap who was there: me, Amy, Yati, Ammar, Yai, Ameer, Haniff, Zufar, Kichi, Kuek. I knew Yati, Amy, Yai, Haniff, Ameer, and Haniff from primary school. Yati and Amy went to the same secondary school (Assunta). So did Yai, Kichi, and Kuek (MCKK); Haniff, Ameer, and Zufar (BBBS). Kichi and I went to LCP Oceanside together in 1997, and Yati and Ammar went to LCP Irvine together. Then Ammar and I were in UMICH together, and Kichi and Yati were in CMU (Carnegie Mellon) together. What a connection! "How do you know each other?", "Eh? You guys know each other?", "You know him?", "You know her?", "Macamana you kenal dia?" were the main questions when everyone met each other that night. Hehehe...what a night! :D But hey, it was a good night.


No comments:
Post a Comment