a good match
Oh, my aching feet! :P Just got back from Sue's house and I feel like just collapsing into bed without changing into my pajamas. What a tiring day! Tiring because of all the walking at Midvalley Megamall. But it was a fun day because of the company and the activities. :)
Woke up this morning feeling all excited. Don't know why, though. :P Fresh out of the bathroom, entertained myself in front of the telly from watching Dexter on Cartoon Network. :D Had breakfast...ironed my clothes, and then got a call from Sue. Things were going as planned. Yeay! :) Finally, I'd get to meet Alina and Amirul (wink wink). After fetching Sue, went to Taman Danau Desa to pick up Zu. Then met the other two at the huge mall. Had lunch at Kiku-Zakura. Amirul's treat. Thank you so much, Mirul! Insya Allah, I'll be sure to treat you guys next when I get my first paycheck! Hehehe... :D
After lunch, we walked a bit around the mall and then headed to Bread Story, where Sue's friend is working. Such a cool place! We stuffed ourselves with cheesecake, durian cake, pastries and danish. Man, dinner was out of the question! :P Couldn't help buying some stuff for the family to taste too. :) Then shopped a little to push the food down. :P Got myself the soundtrack from Ada Apa Dengan Cinta. I love the movie and the songs in it. Check out the movie sometime, huh? :)
Then we parted ways...sent Zu home, sent Sue home...had dinner at her house before heading home myself. :) Tired...but happy. :) I'll sleep with a smile thinking about today and of course, tomorrow! :) I'm all excited and nervous at the same time about tomorrow...
Anyway, a note before going to bed: Amirul and Alina, I'm glad that the two of you met. I hope and pray that everything will go well for the both of you, insya Allah. Good things come to those who wait...and also to those who are good and nice like the both of you. :) Alhamdulillah...


No comments:
Post a Comment