we love to see you smile :)
Left the house earlier than usual this morning. Must try and get a parking space by the roadside. Been paying RM10 for three days in a row! Money's precious man! Can't waste it on parking! :P Anyway, I'm in luck today. Got a parking space outside, though a bit far from the office building. I don't mind the walk, but lugging the heavy notebook was a hassle. I think my arms are stretching. Hehehe... :P Thank god the office has food, so no problem about getting breakfast here. :) Just now had lunch with Azy, the company's secretary, at McD's. :) Did you know that they have the Quarter Pounder now? Yes! Hehehe... :) What I love about Msia's McD's is they have more variety compared to the U.S. Now they have Bubur Nasi Ayam and Bubur Nasi Ikan, curly fries, and special for the Chinese New Year and still ongoing is my favorite: Prosperity Burger! Hehehe...It used to be beef, now they added Chicken Prosperity Burger as well. :) Even the McFlurry has different types than the usual M&Ms and Oreos. Now there's Banana Toffee and Mandarin Orange + Peach. :)
Okay, enough about food. :P I'm excited about going to Zarina's akad nikah tonight. Aack!! She's getting married! Can't believe it...hehehe... :) I know I've been putting off uploading photos, but I'll do that soon! :) For now, have to go to the surau for Zohor prayers. Toodles! :)


No comments:
Post a Comment