Monday, February 17, 2003

what's that smell???



There's nothing like crashing your head into a soft, fluffy pillow. :) First day at work was fun, though a bit tiring. I love my colleagues and I love my boss. All nice nice people. :) I love the internet connection at the office because it's fast! :P And even though it's my first day, I don't know what's to come in the future, I hope that I'd get to stay here for a few years. Learn to love my work and maybe develop a career. :) Insya Allah...

Parking at the building was a bit expensive today...had to pay RM10!! Kopak la macam ni kalau nak parking kat bawah everyday. :P So...tomorrow must park outside by the roadside. The waiting list for the monthly parking is so long that I can't even apply to be on the waitlist even! So, must wait for at least another month just to be on the waiting list. :P Man oh man...

I also got my key to the office during lunch time, so I guess I can come earlier...just to find the ideal parking spot outside. Hehehe... :D Also, at lunch time, I found out that my boss and colleagues really love durian and there's a supply of durian in the fridge at the office. And whaddaya know, people were eating durian like nobody's business just now. I couldn't resist one ulas myself! :P And boy, that was a mistake coz no matter how much soap I used to wash my hands, the wonderful smell wouldn't leave my fingers. :P Distracted...distracted! Heheh... :P

Anyway, I got to get myself used to the place. Even the food court is interesting. Each stall is named after an island in Malaysia e.g Tioman, Redang, Ketam, etc. And you pay for your food and drink by using coupons that you buy at a separate counter prior to buying. And the cool thing is, you can return the unused coupons later for your money back! :) Neat, huh? :)

Alrighty, I'm pooped! Later! :D

No comments: