Thursday, January 30, 2003

Gong Xi Fa Cai



I have a feeling that 2003 is going to be a good year...insya Allah. :) It's good to be optimistic, right? But at the same time, I'll keep my fingers crossed. Not forgetting to always berdo'a without fail and also be thankful for every blessing. :)

Today was the opening day for the local movie Gila-gila Pengantin and I didn't want to miss it. So...off to Midvalley Megamall to catch the 11am show. It was worth my money. I loved the movie! :) It was so funny and Norman Hakim is kinda good looking too. :P And there was a scene at TTDI!! :D Hehehe...Anyway, I don't want to give out spoilers, so people should go watch it if they haven't done so.

The days go by so fast...January is coming to an end...and Saturday is Chinese New Year. Gong Xi Fa Chai! :D I'll be hearing the snap, pop, and crackles of the firecrackers soon. I'm also always intrigued by the lion dance. I remember when I was young, I was so eager to watch one near here, but I ended up crying because the lion's face was so hideous and scary! :P But now I'd like to watch one again, but I'd have to remember to have earplugs if I do go see one! :)

No comments: