Thursday, February 27, 2003

be prepared



Been coming home late since Monday. Couldn't update this blog for a few days. Now I finally have the energy to do so. Wanted to write last night but I just couldn't keep my eyes open after coming home from tutorial. :P Anyway, the rain was very heavy this evening. Even though HELP is about 5-10 minutes away from office, it took me more than half an hour to get there today. Thank goodness I didn't miss much. :) I'm happy to say that I have a group to work with now. We've been exchanging notes and discussions for the upcoming exam this Saturday. Must be prepared!! Open book exams are always more difficult than normal exams. Higher expectations, as they say... :)

Kharis organized a small dinner on Tuesday night. He's going back to the U.S. tomorrow. :( But hey, he'll be back here sometime in June or July. He can't miss his own wedding in August now, can he? Hehehe... :) So anyway, he brought us (Shaida, me, Yai, Nina, and Hafiz) to his favorite restaurant, Tamarind Springs, which is in Ampang. I just love the place. The ambience is very nice, calm, peaceful...aaaahhh....not to mention the food. :) Even though it's a little bit out of the way, I'd really recommend people to at least try it once. :) If you're lucky, you'd get to see a gamelan performance as well! As for us, we were unfortunate because the ensemble didn't play that night. We arrived just after the rain, so the only music we could hear were the croaking of the frogs and toads there. :) Anyway, for more info, visit its website at:

Tamarind Restaurants

Exciting news: I just got my business cards yesterday! :D My first business card ever. Can't describe how excited I was...and still am! :P Now must go look for a nice card holder to fit into my handbag! :)

Okie dokes...the bed looks very inviting now. :P Oyasuminasai...

No comments: