March is here! :) It has always been a pleasant month for me. Hopefully this year's March will be a good March. :)
Had dinner at Homst, a Chinese-Muslim restaurant very close to my house. It takes less than five minutes on foot to get there. :) Our favorite chicken dish has always been Thai Chicken, but this time the waiter recommended Honey Chicken, their new recipe. And true to his word, it was absolutely delicious. :D Better than Thai Chicken. :) For dessert, the four of us shared Mango Sago Lolo. :) Shaved ice with condensed milk and sago and cut mango. Mmmmmm!! :)
Last week and this week have been quite hectic for me and now I finally feel a little more free and flexible coz my exam is over! Hehehe... :) I think my right hand will be bigger than my left due to all the writing just now. :P Let's hope it had not gone to waste. Now I understand what working people are going through when they are balancing time between working and studying. Exhausting! Last night was the worst...I couldn't even stay up to finish answering all the tutorial questions for the exam. First I slept on the floor among all the notes and books, and then got up because of the bad sleeping position. Moved to the bed without bothering to switch off the light. :P Woke up around 7am with bags under my eyes. Haiyooo...not good...not good. :P Anyway, did some last minute cramming and got to the exam room just in time.
After the exam was over, I felt like celebrating but didn't know who to call. Instead, I went straight to One Utama just to walk around. Bought ice-cream for the whole family. :) Hehehe...Oh yeah, starting today until the end of the month, the whole of Malaysia is on sale...again. :) Discounts are up to 70%. So, what are you guys waiting for? Start shopping! :D Me? Well....tunggu masuk gaji maa...hehehe... :)
What else? Oh yeah! Naddo and Hafeiz are supposed to arrive today. Not sure at what time, though. Don't forget to call me up, Naddo! We must go out before you and Hafeiz start work. :) Bad will be moving to KL soon too. Must make sure to meet him for lunch or dinner sometime. :) Then we can exchange business cards! Heheheh.... ;)

