Wednesday, November 26, 2003

selamat aidilfitri!

Assalamu'alaikum...Woke up fresh today. Sebelum solat Subuh, sempat chatting dengan Farah on MSN. :) Glad to know that she's doing alright. Haa...breakfast was great - lemang and rendang ayam! Then I donned on my new blue jubah, specially bought for Hari Raya. Saw familiar faces at the mosque too. Today's khutbah was really good. "Adakah kita berhak menyambut Hari Raya Aidilfitri?" Looking back to the month of Ramadhan, did I use it to the fullest? Did I fill it up with amal ibadah? Do I really have the right to celebrate Aidilfitri? Only Allah knows...

Anyway, after prayers at the mosque, we headed straight for Toh Puan's house next door. Her son and family made nasi dagang. :D Really good food there, so by the time we got to Ayah Alang's house in PJ, I just couldn't fill my tummy with another morsel of food. Wan Tom's lontong looked so appetizing, but alas...I just couldn't. :p

Abah and Abang Chor left for Bruas a little after Zohor prayers. Alhamdulillah, they arrived safely around 6:30pm. Since Abang Nyah was at the office today, Mama and I were lounging in front of the telly all afternoon. We watched Pangako Sa Yo on TV2 and then Mr. Cinderella on TV3. Movie tu boleh tahan laa...nothing to shout about. I still prefer Gila-gila Pengantin. :D Even Cinta Kolesterol wasn't that funny. Ok ajer...

Oh yes, we had our first guest today. Za came over around 6:30pm. Nak rasa kuih yang yours truly buat! Hehehe...Thank you for coming, Za! :D Hope the cookies were good. Hehehe... :) After Mama, Abang Nyah and I had our dinner (which consisted of lemang and rendang....again), I had the urge to watch The Lord of the Rings. So I just finished watching The Fellowship of the Ring and maybe continue with the sequel tomorrow. :p I guess I was in the mood for some Aragorn and Legolas! Hahaha... :D Lepas ni buat apa? Tido la, apa lagi! :D Wassalam...