Monday, November 17, 2003

the good times

Assalamu'alaikum... There's about a week to go until Hari Raya Aidilfitri. How time flies. The last time I said that I'd wear old Raya clothes, but just last week I bought meself a new jubah. :) Siap dengan matching tudung lagi! :D I've also been going to the mosque for qiyamullail. Got used to waking up at 4am. But I'd still sleep at least an hour or two during the day. Hehe... :D

Anyway, I was quite disappointed that the All Blacks lost to Australia in the semi-finals. I somehow knew that they would lose, but I kept hoping they would win. Oh well...I told Abah that I hope France would beat the shit out of England and wallop Australia in the final game. But again to my disappointment, France lost to England!! Aarrrgghhh!! What a letdown! :( I just hope that NZ will get third place. And I have a feeling Australia is gonna win the finals. Though that Wilkinson from the England team is kinda cute! Hehehee.... :D He looks a little bit like Heath Ledger, don't you think? ;)

Yesterday I had iftar with friends at the Selangor Polo Country Club in Kota Damansara. There were me, Shaida, Nina, Ameer, Yai, Akmar, Shahril and Bayani. The food was not so bad, but needed more variety. But hey, I enjoyed myself coz it's not everyday that I see old friends. It's amazing that all of us still keep in touch coz we knew each other since primary school. That's more than 10 years ago! :) I hope to get together again before Shaida leaves for the US next month...