Sunday, November 23, 2003

glad i was wrong!

I'm so glad I was wrong. Yesterday's final IRB World Cup match was bloody interesting and exciting, I still can't stop thinking about it. :D Abah and I wasn't rooting for either team, but just after England scored their first penalty kick, I was with them all the way. I think they played really well in the first half, but the errors they made in the second half were just nerve wrecking! They could have won without having to go to overtime, but that wouldn't be fun, would it? ;) Now that's what I call a rugby final!! Hehehe.... :D I almost gave up on them when both teams were tied at 17-17 in the overtime, but that drop goal by Wilkinson lifted my spirits to the fullest. Hehehe...nasib baik ada tv kat lounge di bawah. Abah and I couldn't stop walking back and forth from the kitchen to the lounge to watch the game masa iftar time. :p So...I'm glad I was wrong. Australia didn't win the game, England did! :D

On another note, just two to three days more until Hari Raya! :D Unfortunately, I'm not going back to Bruas this year. I'll be staying home with Mama because she's not up to travelling due to her back ache. Abang Nyah has to work on Hari Raya (yeah...that sucks) so only Abah and Abang Chor will be going. So...to those of you who will be in KL for Hari Raya, jemputlah datang ke rumah! :D We're open for visitors, tapi takde duit raya aaa...hehehe... :D Just kuih raya and maybe rendang and nasi himpit. :) Speaking of kuih raya, I just finished one batch of cookies yesterday. Today I'm going to do another batch just as soon as I log off from here. It's going to be a great Sunday, insya Allah. :) Wassalam...