Assalamu'alaikum...I should've known better than to wear heels when walking in town. Now I have a blister at the end of my tiny toes. :( When I got home, I simply dropped those black pumps without a second glance. :p But the walk at the KLCC park was quite peaceful and nice. I'd love to go there again just to enjoy a leisure walk.
So anyway, as you can see I've just changed my blog template. Couldn't spare time to actually do one on my own, so I just used this one for the time being. I didn't include the tag-board coz I didn't want to ruin the layout. So what I did was download haloscan for you to leave any comments. Feedback and suggestions or just a greeting would be really wonderful. :)
Abang Nyah called this afternoon! :D Finally, his training is coming to an end and he'll be home either tomorrow or the weekend, depending on his schedule. Abang Chor is back in KL...so the whole family is together again. :) Alhamdulillah...
Then Naddo called me this afternoon. I'm really sorry for not calling. I'm going through a transition at this point of time, so I've been spending a lot of solitary moments and savoring it. :D I promise I'll call you and the others more, insya Allah. :)
And now, I feel like sneaking a bite into Nina's peanut butter cookies. Hehehe...they're great! :D

