Ever since the landslide at PLUS highway, people are using the alternative route in order to get to Jalan Duta. So, Jalan Damansara, which stretches until in front of our house is packed with cars almost everyday. Sangat merimaskan!! The traffic is just horrible and annoying. It's at a time like this when you feel like escaping to somewhere peaceful and relaxing, away from the hustle and bustle of city life. Watching the Discovery - Travel and Adventure channel makes me envious of the travellers. I think they have the best job in the world. :D Who would have the chance to travel so extensively, without having to pay a cent, and then get paid? People like Ian Wright and Justine Shapiro, of course! :p
From where I'm sitting right now, I can see a flock of birds flying freely, happily chatting with each other on this fine morning. It's really true what they say: free as a bird. It would be wonderful if we could fly, wouldn't it? :) So anyway, what's the plan for today? Well, I'm in the mood for baking. Yesterday I made apple pie for the family. Thought of making cheesecake today. And tomorrow make some more of my cornflake biscuits and chocolate chip + walnut cookies. :D Maybe I can forget about the dusty and busy traffic in front of my house that's sooo merimaskan! :p
Wassalam...

