Wednesday, November 05, 2003

tired is an understatement

My god...TTDI is slowly turning into a madhouse. Boleh sakit jiwa bawak kereta kat sini. People are double and triple parking everywhere, never considerate of others. Just this morning, I witnessed a minor accident right in front of Affin Bank. Thank god both parties were civilized enough to take the argument somewhere else. Or else there would've been a massive traffic jam at that T-junction. :p

So anyway, Mama and I went to Metrojaya at Midvalley today. There's a sneak preview sale for card members (card members can bring along two friends), so we took advantage of the opportunity. Didn't get much, just some *ehem* lingerie from Triumph. :D Just walking around there was tiring. Both of our legs were turning into jelly. After Zohor prayers, we bought some Raya cards and then I browsed around IT World for a pda. Then bought bread for bersahur at Bread Story. Haven't been there for some time already. Asyik beli rotiboy aje memanjang... :p

Abah got home early today, so after Asar prayers, he and I walked to pasar Ramadhan near the market. To drive there is to really cari pasal!! Nak cari parking dah la satu hal, nak menyakitkan jiwa lagi dengan kesibukan kat situ? No way...jalan kaki pun jalan kaki lah! :D As usual, mata yang lebih lapar daripada perut, tapi nasib baik dapat control lagi nafsu. Hehehe... :) By the time we got home, I just wanted to lie down and do nothing. Tired...tired...tired. Anyway, dah 10 hari kita berpuasa, ek? How time flies...