Indeed, Ramadhan is a holy month. Many tests were given to many individuals. Deaths and accidents, changes in bahaviors and attitudes in people, etc. Just yesterday morning, I got a phone call from Zarina. She told me that Wan, a high school friend, was involved in an accident. In my heart I said, "Oh no...not another one." Shaida called me immediately after that, saying that she received the same message from Zarina. Wanting to know what happened to Wan, we decided to go to DSH (Damansara Specialist Hospital), where she was brought. At the Emergency, we saw her. Alhamdulillah, she's alright. Just small injuries on her head that needed stitches to heal. But according to Wan's mom, her Kelisa was totally wrecked. No way to repair whatsoever. Well, whatever the outcome, and even though Wan is not a close friend, I'm still glad that she's alright. :)
That afternoon, the All Blacks were playing against France for the 3rd and 4th placing in the IRB World Cup. Though the game wasn't that exciting, I'm happy that NZ won!! :D Tomorrow's final match between Australia and England should be interesting. I don't know who to support, but I have a feeling the Wallabies are gonna grab the trophy. :) But after watching the other match yesterday, I wondered why some people love rugby. Won't the physical "abuse" affect their health eventually? Broken elbows, ribs, collar bone, etc...and not to mention head concussion. And I thought boxing was bad! :p All I could think of in the end was, it had to be for the love of the game. :)
So anyway, the whole family is back together again. Abang Nyah arrived home late last night. And apparently, someone delivered a Hari Raya hamper to us late last night too. That would be the first and last hamper that Abah would receive this year. Hehehe... :p I still remember in my younger days when Abah and Mama would receive so many hampers that we just don't know where to put them! Not forgetting all the junk food in the hampers! Now...well, there's one hamper. Kekeke... :D
Well...time to hit the sack. G'nite! Wassalam...

