Saturday, November 08, 2003

terjaga

Bismillahirrahmanirrahim...I woke up a while ago around 2:30am. The air-con was off suddenly...must have been a black out or something. I wouldn't know since I was asleep anyway...and with the lights on again. :p

Today's exam time. Can't wait for it to be over. I just hope I can concentrate because the first quarterfinal game of the rugby world cup is playing at 3:30pm! And it's between New Zealand and South Africa!! :( I just hope Star Sports will show a rerun of the game.

Two days ago, I received an unexpected call from someone unexpected. First of all, I really didn't want to talk to him because I felt as though I was betraying my best friend, even though it was perfectly fine to talk to him. He wanted me to tell him what I thought of him or rather "thrash" him for breaking my best friend's heart. I was really surprised, to say the least. That was the first time someone had put me on the spot like that. At first I declined as I didn't want to lose my temper and spoil my fast. It was already 6pm for God's sake! :p But he insisted, so I spoke my mind. I didn't go all the way though because first, it was over the phone...which was a little awkward. Secondly, I was fasting and I really didn't want to spoil it and also spoil my mood. I really wanted to say more, but time and circumstances just didn't permit. One thing though, if he thinks that after coming home from the States he can just waltz back into her life and explain why he was being a mega jerk and hope everything will be ok...and expect to get back together with her, think again!! Kirim salam la weh! It's not as easy as that. I just hope she too would be sensible enough not to surrender. She's moving on with her life, ok.

Tapi jodoh tu di tangan Allah. I can't judge or say whether the two of them should be together or not. Maybe this is the closure that she needs. Or maybe this is the point where their relationship can start anew or really really end. I don't know. But one thing I know is that it's easy to forgive but it's hard to forget. As for myself, I still can't bring myself to forgive *him* (another person) even though I'm very forgiving. Only time will tell. Maybe one day I will. I just have to forgive myself first. :) So anyway, since it's Ramadhan, take time to reflect. Look into the mirror and see yourself for who you really are. Think about your past actions and find a way to change yourself for the better. It is a holy month after all. Anything can happen. :)