The weekend was wonderful. I had a small tea party at home on Saturday, just to celebrate my birthday with close friends. Invited friends from primary school, high school, prep school, and UMICH. :) Aaahhh...it was just so great to see everyone again...I hope you guys had a good time, coz I sure did...despite the warm weather. Check out pictures from the party:
Khalidah's Online Album
Went shopping with Mama on Sunday at Midvalley Megamall. Then met Yusof and Lang at Uncle Don's for a drink. Stopped by the TTDI Pasar Malam to buy dinner for the family. :) As soon as I arrived home, Ayah Andak, Wan Andak, and Kak Juita arrived at our front gate. Didn't recognize the car at first, but as soon as I saw Ayah Andak's face, a grin appeared. Hehehe...I haven't seen him for quite a while! He's always been a great uncle. :)
Tomorrow I'm attending a Project Management workshop at Hyatt Kuala Lumpur. I heard that their food is superb. My colleagues told me to tapau as much leftovers as possible :P I hope there will be enough left to bring back to the office! Hehe...
Before signing off...Happy Birthday, Ammar! :)

