Happy New Year to all Muslims in the world. :) A new beginning greets us. :)
I arrived at the office at 8:30am on Monday and realized that I had left my office key at home! No way am I going to drive back home just to get it. Because after leaving the house, I realized that I left my cellphone at home, so I drove back home just to get it. Thank goodness I was only at the traffic light near the TTDI market when I remembered about the cellphone. So, I got my cellphone from my room and ran downstairs and got in the car...then I forgot about the housekey hanging at the front door. Went to get it. Got to the office and couldn't get in! Aarrgghh...What a start!! :P Oh well...
After work went to my HRM502 tutorial. Fortunately class ended early so I was able to join some friends for dinner. :) Yesterday was Awal Muharram, public holiday. :) The day was so bloody hot, I actually bathed four times. :P Stayed home most of the day, washed my clothes, watched some telly, and baked durian cake. Hehehe... :) Then went bowling with Yati, Kichi, and Kuek at BSC. :) For the first time in my whole life, I actually won a game...but only with a mere 104 points. Jadi laaa... :P Then headed to Masjid Abu Bakar As-Siddiq for Maghrib prayer and then had dinner at the Bangsar mapley together with Amy, Yai, Ameer, Reza and Ja'a (not sure how to spell that). Their nasi lemak was so good! :) Worth the RM5. :)
On the way home, the four us (me, Amy, Yai, and Ameer) picked up Shahril and headed to Banana Leaf for a late night drink and chit-chat. :) It's funny how our conversation topics change as we grow older. We talked about buying cars, renting/buying a house, etc...Are we really that old already?? Sigh...I guess our priorities change as we grow older too. Man, how time flies by...
Now back to the grind stone...

