The office server has been down for days now. Network also down. But I'm able to print stuff...weird. :P Had a tiring weekend, and paid for it today. Took half-day off due to a splitting headache. I'm so glad I have an understanding boss. :)
Met Lang and Yusoff on Saturday. :) After five whole years, they still look the same. :) Met them for lunch at Whassup restaurant in Hartamas. :) Then got a call from Naddo on Sunday. She started work today. Hope your first day was a good one, Naddo! :)
Heavy rain this afternoon. But cool night after that...aaaahhhh... :P For a week all of us have to park our cars outside the house gate due to the renovation. We're expanding the front porch so that all cars can be under the shady porch, insya Allah. :) Some people thought otherwise, though. The only thing family friends ask my parents is, "Nak terima menantu ke?" Hehehehehe... :P
Anyway, it's not long now....just a few more days to go.... :)

