Friday, January 17, 2003

konbanwa...



Fara & Amin's wedding reception at Holiday Villa, Subang Jaya, was quite grand. Sue and I arrived just when the couple entered the ballroom. :P The King and Queen were there too, since they're Amin's relatives. :) There was also a slideshow of photos of Fara and Amin, together, individually, with families and friends, etc. I was in two of the photos!!! Hehehe...Got pretty excited when I saw them on the big screen. :D One photo was during Hari Raya dinner in 2000 at Thieme or Coman Lounge, and the other was during Log's birthday dinner at Good Time Charley's. :) After the cake-cutting ceremony, Fara and Amin sang When You Tell Me That You Love Me by Diana Ross. Shows how loving both of them are, huh? ;) For me, I was touched by the do'a at the beginning of the reception and also Fara's father's speech.

While the guests were moving out of the ballroom after the end of the reception, I saw familiar faces. Other Wolverines! :) They were Ustad, Din & Mimi, and Zurin. There was also Arnie, a Wolverine I didn't get to meet before since she's a super-senior. :) Anyway, we took a group photo with Fara and Amin, the happily married couple. :) *Sigh* It was really good to see them all after a long time. :) I'll be putting up the photo soon...

Telenovela: Rosalinda is finally coming to an end. Just two more episodes to go. All secrets have been revealed, the villains are getting a taste of their own medicine, a few of the good men died as heroes, and the star couple will soon be reunited and live happily ever after. That's entertainment for you. Wish I had watched the show since the beginning. Oh well...I'm actually hooked on this other series from the Phillippines (sp?) entitled Pangako Sayo. It's a realistic drama depicting the different classes of the country and how they lead their lives. Rich boy and poor girl fall in love in the midst of it all. Too bad Astro Ria doesn't have subtitles for it, so I have to make due with the Malay dubbing.

Okay now, gotta get a shut-eye. Then on with the assignments tomorrow until the end of the month. :P Oyasuminasai...

No comments: