sunnatullah
I knew I forgot to write something in my blog yesterday. Happy Birthday Naddo! :) Hehehe...Can't wait to see you when you come home in March.
Anyway, Kak Inda's newborn baby is just so cute. When I held her in my arms yesterday, I felt at peace somehow. A longing maybe? It's not my time yet, I suppose. :) But hey, I'm glad to have another Ainul in the family! :) Her name is Ainul Yunis Amani. No wonder she was so calm and quiet. :) Welcome to the world, Yunis! :)
While in the house, I saw a photo of the whole family in the living room shelf. There stood arwah Nini...she's the only cousin on Mama's side who's as old as I am. She passed away two years ago in an accident. I still remember we used to hang out during school holidays. Just like sisters. :) You're greatly missed, Nini.


No comments:
Post a Comment