passing out
Just came home from my tutorial at 10pm just now. I don't know if my brain is overheated, but it feels like it! :P Tomorrow is the module's exam and just like when I was an undergrad, I can't wait for it to be over so that I can concentrate on the assignments next. Btw, the module I'm currently taking is MGT501: Management Theory and Practice. It's quite interesting and I enjoy the class, especially the lecturer, Dr. Leo Fredericks. He knows what he's teaching and best of all, he's hilarious! :D Despite the chilly lecture room, I look forward to go to class. :)
But I have to admit that being a grad student is quite demanding. Tougher if you're working because more time for work is spent than time for studying. As funny and relaxed as Dr. Leo is, he's quite strict with his grading. So, the students are going to have a tough time meeting his standards. And now my weekends that are filled with lectures don't feel like weekends anymore. :P
The advantage of studying at HELP is that it's close to home...takes about 10 minutes by car. I can even come home for lunch and Zohor prayers. :) The students in my class are quite diversed and quite a merry lot too. :) I hope I'll be able to know them a lot better and enjoy the rest of the year (or more) with them.


No comments:
Post a Comment