Tuesday, January 28, 2003

totemo daisuki!



Aaahhh...there's nothing like indulging yourself into reading a really, really good book. :) I just can't seem to put it down since I started the book two days ago. :P

What's been going on the past week? Well, nothing much really. Went out Saturday night with Shaida, Kharis, Nina, Hafiz, Cik Tam, and Ikhwan (I think that's his name...) for dinner. We were supposed to enjoy Korean BBQ, but no one made reservations, and since it was a Saturday night, the likelihood of getting a table was pretty slim unless nobody minds waiting for half an hour! :P So...went to Midvalley Megamall and ate at Chilli's. :) Thanks for the invitation, Nina! :D

Sunday was a day of leisure. :) Watched some tv...and read. Planned to go to Amin and Fara's wedding at Melaka, but Sue couldn't go and I didn't want to drive to Melaka all by myself...so I stayed at home. Heard that Nasiaq and Asean were planning on going though...wish I was there! :D

No comments: