Friday, January 03, 2003

farewell 2002...hello 2003



Happy New Year, everyone! Here's an SMS I received from a friend:

"Wishing you 12 months of happiness, 52 weeks of fun, 365 days of laughter, 8760 hours of good luck, 525600 minutes of joy, 31536000 seconds of success. Happy New Year 2003!" :)

What did you guys do for the new year's celebration? Me...nothing exciting really. :) Went to KLCC with Sue and Lea. Called Zu and invited him for lunch. Actually, mintak dia belanja makan...hehehe...muka tak malu! :P Tapi dia puasa enam, so kitorang duduk berborak aje sampai dia masuk office balik. Then the three of had lunch at around 2:30pm. Ingatkan nak tengok wayang lepas tu, tapi ramai sangat orang nak beli ticket, so we opted to just walk around. At around 6:30pm we managed to escape KL traffic and headed to Sue's house. Lea's dad and sis came to pick her up, but I stayed and had dinner with Sue's family. :) Her aunt from Langkawi was there with her family as well, so dinner was fun with happy chatter. :)

Wish we could see the fireworks, but to go back to KL was not such a good idea. In fact, roads will be closed. So...watched a little bit of television, prayed, had girl-talk, and then went to sleep. :P Pretty exciting, huh? Hehehe... :D It's just another year anyway. It doesn't matter how I celebrated it or whatever. I had fun just hanging out with Lea and Sue. :)

As for new year's resolutions, I have some. :) And I make sure that they're attainable. Just got to have a lot of self-discipline and patience to make then come true. I also hope that all of you get to reach your goals this year, insya Allah. :)

No comments: