strain
Last night's tutorial ended earlier than usual. Could see that most of the students were very tired from work and the brain was wheezing and panting from working too much. :P I guess Dr. Fredericks himself was pretty tired, so all of us left at about 8:30pm. :) Downstairs, I was approched by the Colonel, one of my classmates. He suggested that we work together for the assignment with two other students. Why not? I don't have an official group to work with anyway...so we exchanged phone numbers. Did I mention that I'm the only Malay girl in the class?? Hehehe...yup! In total, there are only 4 Malays, including me. :P The rest are all Chinese and Indians and a few International students. :)
Before the tutorial, went out with Shaida and Nina to Centre Point at Bandar Utama for some pampering. Hehehe...It was the first time I've ever went for a manicure and pedicure. It's nice to be pampered once in a while. :) Though I can't do this often. If I have sacks of money, maybe I can! :P
Anyway, Mama and I are going to Bangi to see Kak Inda's newborn daughter. :) Mata ashita minna! :)


No comments:
Post a Comment