Tuesday, May 04, 2004

long holiday

Assalaum'alaikum...wah...best betul dapat cuti panjang ni. Tapi rasa sekejap sangat la. Esok dah kena kerja. :( Anyway, it was a nice "relaxing holiday" for me. No stress and no worries. :) After lunch on Friday, everyone was already in the holiday mood and was looking forward towards the long weekend, sampai dah malas nak kerja...hehehe. I stopped by Guardian, KLCC after work that evening since they had a blowout sale until yesterday, so I bought some stuff and got good discounts. But getting home after that was a hassle. Everyone wanted to balik kampung, so the LRT train was packed with people. And the traffic!! Aaarrrrggghh...Abah and I got home at about 8:30pm! My plan to go to Coffee Hut was cancelled coz I was so tired. :P

On Saturday I watched tv mostly and waited for Abang Nyah to come home from Prai. He arrived pretty late too. Abah and Abg Chor went to Pak Long Aziz's kenduri at Armada Hotel while Mama and I stayed home to wait for Abg Nyah. Imagine having to work on Labor Day?! Insane... :P Anyway, Sunday was Mama's birthday, so we took her to PJ Hilton for a breakfast buffet. :) After coming home, Abah packed some clothes and left for Bruas as there was a kenduri do'a selamat. Mama and I went out after Zohor prayers and for dinner the four of us went to Rasta. Masa dah nak habis makan, nampak Eizlan Yusof datang jumpa kawan2 dia kat situ for some drinks. Gotta admit that he looks good off screen too. :P

Monday morning (yesterday), Abg Chor left for work early. Mama, Abg Nyah and I went to our house in Bdr Tun Hussein Onn to change the locks and to see whether our tenants had left. They had left alright, but the house was in a mess! We were quite pissed off because they didn't have the courtesy to even call us and return the keys. And they had the nerve to demand the two months' deposit. With the house in that condition, no way we're giving the deposit. So, we cleaned up what we could and changed the front door lock. Tch! Masa nak sewa rumah, punya la baik. Looks can be really deceiving, man. :( Anyway, we went to One Utama for some groceries shopping after that and had lunch at home. Amirul came by just before Zohor and shortly after that Sue arrived. I got ready and the three of us left to go Safwan's wedding at USJ 12. :) It was held Surau Al-Muttaqun and it was a simple affair. The food was nice, but the weather was not so nice. It rained rather heavily. But it was still a merry occasion because we met old friends - Erman, Kichi, Nizam, Naddo + Hafeiz, Cik Lynn + Akmar, Ome, Ammar, Bibi, Reza, Yati, Shazwan, Manok, Charlie + Noreen (wife), etc. :)

Lepas Amirul dropped me and Sue at my house, kitorang lepak sikit and then minum cendol kat depan stesen Petronas yg depan rumah ni. :) It was fun sebab dah lama tak buat macam tu. Then Sue's Papa picked her up and we waited for Abah to come home. Malam tu keluar minum kopi kat Coffee Hut dengan Ammar + Bibi, Shazwan, Yati, Ome and her friend, Yan. Amy joined us a little later after that. Borak punya borak, balik rumah around 12:45am camtu. Pagi tadi lepas breakfast, Abah, Mama, Abg Nyah and I went to our house at Bdr Tun Hussein Onn again to really clean it up. We swept, vacuumed, mopped, scrubbed, scoured, cangkul"ed", etc...you name it. Bayangkan, pokok kat belakang rumah tu menjalar masuk ke dalam! Adduuhhh...diorang memang tak jaga langsung. :( Alhamdulillah, the house is clean now. After that hard work, we were very hungry, so we headed out to Shah Alam. First we wanted to show Abg Nyah the house we went to see at Bukit Jelutong. Then we drove to Section 10, Shah Alam, to our favorite restaurant - Restoran Hatinie. :) Memang langkah kanan tengahari tadi coz Mama met an old colleague of hers at the restaurant. He was so happy to meet her that he insisted on paying our lunch! Alhamdulillah...murah rezeki. :)

Petang tadi lepak2 sikit...tengok tv...surf internet...lepas tu keluar makan kat Abang Cicah (that's what we call it anyway...hehehe) kat Pasar Besar TTDI punya parking lot. Roti jala dia "kaw-kaw" punya... :) After dinner Abg Nyah drove back to Prai. I hope he arrives safely, insya Allah. So...the long holiday was really nice coz the five of us were together. That's the thing that's important to us. :) Next up...Mother's Day! Hmmm...I have lots of ideas in my head for a present already. :)

Ja ne!