Sunday, May 30, 2004

chic lit

Assalamu'alaikum...I finally got my May salary on Friday and the first thing I did after work was dash to Kinokuniya and bought RM200 worth of books...mostly chic lits. Now, that's another term I can't get used to. Chic Lit. Is it something new? Whatever it is, I like it. It suits the contemporary lifestyle of today's chicks. (Including me...hehe) :) It all began when I started reading "Sushi For Beginners" by Marian Keyes. I don't know what other readers think, but I thought it was a great book. Hilarious and serious at the right places. Anyway, after buying all those books, I felt a tiny twinge of guilt...but it quickly dissolved when I started reading one of them on the LRT train. Hehehe... ^_^

Today went to Midvalley Megamall to watch a movie with Bad. Initially we wanted to catch "Shrek 2" but tickets were sold out until the 5pm show. Damn...So...we were lucky enough to get front row seats for "The Day After Tomorrow" at 4:30pm. :) It was an "ok" movie, but frightening at the same time because it's a "bencana alam" that could really happen to us without warning.

Oh yeah! I saw "Saturday Night Fever" the musical last night at Istana Budaya, with Zarina + Shariman and Sharina. I loved it!! The performers were good dancers and singers. Badan macam ulat bulu! Hehehehe... I was impressed with how good their New York accents were even though they're Australians. :)

Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah! Stayin' alive, stayin' alive!

No comments: