Assalamu'alaikum...I'm impressed with Blogger's new look! :) It's really cool and err...colorful, I might add. Anyway, tomorrow's Wednesday. Can't believe it's the middle of the week already. And this Saturday is the middle of the month. Jeez...
I was working half day on Saturday, and was really glad that Mama loved her Mother's Day gift and the basket of roses. I left the gift on her dressing table before leaving for a work and the roses were delivered to the house around 10am. Until today their wonderful fragrant fills Mama's room. Aaahhh... :) Happy Mother's Day, Mama! :)
Went to Sunway Lagoon on Sunday for Lion's Steel Division Family Day. Oh my God...it was so, so hot that day, I just felt like fainting due to heat stroke. I just knew I shouldn't have gone...but I did. Sigh...not that I wanted to play around in the water and ride the roller coasters. I guess I was curious about all the other Lion Group employees, but I ended not knowing who is who. All that was there were children having fun in the water and also screaming their heads off when it was time for them to go home...and the incessant heat that had my whole body soaked with sweat. Anyway, that morning I picked up Nurul, Janice and Kiew at the Kelana Jaya LRT station and headed to the lagoon and met Syarifah and her boyfriend there. Left around lunch time and met the rest of the family for lunch at Subang Parade. :) Had a bath after getting home and then came the killer headache. :P Apa lagi...tido awal laa...
Yesterday didn't report for work. But met up with Za, Azy and Beelie for some chit chat and dessert. :) Beelie just came back Nepal and brought back great pictures as well as a souvenir. Thanks Beelie! :)
Today came back for work and seperti biasa, banyak kerja. In a way, I'm glad or I'd be bored. Couldn't go out for lunch because of the urgency of the work, so tapau porridge from the 5th floor food court. I was so hungry, I didn't bother to really wait for the porridge to cool down a bit, so I ended up burning my whole tongue. Hehehe...Now my tongue is numb and feels sort of coarse and sensitive at the same time. Nevertheless, the porridge was nice. Heh.
So...what's coming up this week and the rest of the month? Charlie's wedding reception...and the PD trip next weekend! Yippee! :) Really looking forward to that one.
Damn, my tongue's throbbing. Maybe I need ice-cream or creamy, warm chocolate...oishii...sigh...


No comments:
Post a Comment