Assalamu'alaikum...hooweee! I had a blast this weekend. Straight after work, I got down at the Taman Bahagia LRT station and waited for Yati to pick me up. Met Azwan there as well and when Yati arrived, the three were on our way to P.D. :) The journey was nice and pleasant. After a stop for lunch, we arrived at Desa Lagoon at about 4pm. Everyone else was already there, so we changed into more comfortable attire and headed to the beach for some chillin' out activities...hehehe. :) Beach volleyball...football...layang-layang (although angin takde sangat)...and tuju selipar. Oleh sebab dah lama tak lari macam tu, and on the beach lagi...memang mengah la jugak...kekeke. ;) Lepas semua dah penat, we went to the pool to cool off. For dinner, Bibi made reservations for us at El Cactus, a really cute and cozy little restaurant. Dinner was wonderful and after that we went inside for a little downtime...with brownie a la mode. Yum!
That rest of the night was spent playing Monopoly. Laughter filled the house until 4am! I didn't play, but just watched. The first game didn't even finished yet when I got so sleepy. I wanted to take a short nap so at about 1:30am, I woke up and the gang was starting a second game! I saw a little bit only coz then I got really sleepy already. Today woke up at about 9:30am. Ome and I shared a room and we were the first to wake up. Lepas dah mandi tu, Ome, me, Naddo and Ateng pegi breakfast roti canai and brought back more roti canai for the rest of the party. We checked out at 12pm and drove to Seremban for lunch, except Hafeiz, Naddo, Asean, Ome and Ateng, whom opted to go straight to KL. That left me, Yati, Shaz, Azwan, Ammar and Bibi. And lunch was great!!! We went to Curry Leaf Restaurant at Jalan Rasah, Seremban. Their naan and tandoori is just amazing. Unlike any other. :) Apparently their nasi daun pisang pun best, but I was still full from the roti canai, so I opted for the naan. :) All of you should go there sometime...seriously. :) After that we parted ways...and now life goes back to normal again.
Oh, how I wish the weekend was longer! ^_^


No comments:
Post a Comment