Assalamu'alaikum...I've finally returned after two weeks of silence. Since then, many things have been happening, I don't know where to start. But I guess I'll just start by saying, "Syukur, Alhamdulillah." Many things have turned out for the better and I always believe that everything happens for a reason, no matter how sad, painful, bitter and shocking. Ada hikmah disebalik setiap kejadian. :)
I'll never forget all you kind souls out there for your support. :) You made it easier for me to cope with things.
Well, to update my beloved readers on what's been happening, two weeks ago Ome had a BBQ on Friday night at her apartment poolside at Damansara Perdana. It was fun coz most of the Oceansiders were there. It was sort of a small reunion. :) Sorry, I have no pics to put up this time because...well, no camera! :P
I've decided to accept the other job offer. No definite details just yet. I'll write more when things are confirmed, ya? :)
That said, I think I'll just keep things short for now. There will be more to come. Stay tuned! Ja ne...

